(MF Client Onboarding Module)
1) LOG In to www.swarajwealth.com
2) On Home page for one time Account Opening Form, Click on Invest Now!
3) You will redirect to Mutual Fund Account Opening Form page, read the instructions and keep all the needed documents ready.
4) Click On “Start Now” and you will move to next page:
5) Select Tax Status as per your status:
- Choose “Resident individual” if you are an individual
- Choose “NRI” if you are An NRI
- Choose “NRI(NRO A/C)” of you are an NRI and you have NRO(Non-Resident Ordinary) account
- Choose “NRI(Minor)” if you are an NRI and Minor
- Choose “NRI-Minor(NRO)” if you are an NRI Minor and you have NRO account
- Choose “On Behalf of Minor” if you are guardian of a Minor.
- Choose “HUF” if you have HUF [HUF is a family with husband, wife and children (and children’s spouses if any) living together.
- Choose “Proprietorship” if you have Proprietorship of any firm.
6) Select you holding nature as per your nature:
- Select “Single” if you want a single investment account
- Select “Either/Survivor” if you want joint investment account with ‘either or survivor’ clause
- Select “ Anyone/ Survivor” if you want joint investment account with more than two individuals
- Select “Joint” if you want a joint investment account.
7) Select your tax status and holding nature and enter your PAN number to continue:
8) You will move to Personal Details page after entering your PAN number:
Status shows either your PAN is KYC compliant or not.
9) If your PAN is not KYC compliment than enter the personal details, verify your email and mobile number by sending then OTP and upload the documents required and click on next:
You will move to next page enter the other personal details required and click on next:
10) After clicking Next you will move to Address details page, enter the address details and click on next:
11) Next you will move to Bank details page enter you bank details and click on submit:
12) Finally you done with account creation now you can start investing.