Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund launches Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna
NFO period: 22nd January – 05th February, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna is an open ended fund for investment for children having a lock-in for at least 5 years or till the child attains age of majority (whichever is earlier)
- Investment objective – Wealth Plan: The investment objective of the Wealth Plan is to seek generation of capital appreciation by creating a portfolio that is predominantly investing in equity & equity related securities and debt and money market instruments. Savings Plan: The investment objective of the Plan is to generate income and capital appreciation by predominantly investing in a diversified portfolio of debt and money market securities along with equity and equity related instruments.
- Product suitability – Wealth Plan: The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in predominantly equity and equity related securities as well as debt and money market instruments. Savings Plan: The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in predominantly debt and money market instruments as well as equity & equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option (Payout & Reinvestment Facility) & Growth Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Ajay Garg and Mr. Pranay Sinha
- Benchmark – Wealth Plan – S&P BSE 200 and Savings Plan – CRISIL Hybrid 85+15 Conservative Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)