Edelweiss Mutual Fund launches Edelweiss Small Cap Fund
NFO period: 18th January – 01st February, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation from a portfolio that predominantly invests in equity and equity related securities of small cap companies. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciaon by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securies of small cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Reinvestment, Payout & Sweep Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harshad Patwardhan
- Benchmark – Nifty Smallcap 250 TR Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)