IDBI Mutual Fund launches IDBI Dividend Yield Fund
NFO period: 03rd December – 17th December, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in dividend yielding stocks
- Investment objective – The Investment objective of the scheme is to provide long term capital appreciation and/or dividend distribution by investing predominantly in dividend yielding equity and equity related instruments. However there can be no assurance that the investment objective under the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in predominantly in dividend yielding equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Mishra
- Benchmark – Nifty Dividend Opportunities 50 - Total Return Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)