LIC Mutual Fund launches LIC MF Short Term Debt Fund
NFO period: 11th January – 25th January, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Short Term Debt scheme investing in instruments with Macaulay duration between 1 year and 3 years
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns commensurate with risk from a portfolio constituted of Debt securities and/or Money Market instruments. However there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking generation of reasonable returns over short to medium term by investing in Debt securities and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Option (Payout & Reinvestment Option).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Marzban Irani
- Benchmark – Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)